- Computer Systems
- Website Design
- Contact Us
- Repair Service
Have a question for Customer Service? Check our FAQ for answers!
Have a technical question for Tech Support? Check out our Technical Assistance page!
Remember! There is community support on the SFE Forums! Post your question and you will have access to the experience of our community at your finger tips.
- Order and Shipping questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not take phone or email orders. Please feel free to order online at any time! For problems with an order or shipment please email email@example.com
We tend to prefer email, but you may also call us:
- Front Desk – 000-000--000 – Available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, Mountain Time.
- Customer Service Direct – 000-111-222 – Available Monday through Thursday, 8am to 6pm, Fridays 8am to 5pm, Mountain Time.
All orders must be placed through our website. SparkFun does not consider the receipt of a Purchase Order document as valid submission of an order.
We do offer Net30 credit terms to approved customers. We do not offer any other terms. To apply, download and complete the appropriate form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established educational facilities, please use our school credit application.
All other applicants, please use our standard credit application.
For approved Net30 customers: Please submit your Purchase Order document AND your SparkFun Order Number by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 303. We cannot process your order until we receive both. It may take up to 3 business days from receipt before processing is complete and we are able to ship.
If you would like your Purchase Order number referenced on the invoice and shipping documents, enter it in the Purchase Order Number field during checkout. It will automatically be placed following the Shipping Name. For example, if John Doe enters “12345” as his PO Number, the Shipping Name on all invoices and labels will print as “John Doe /
We strive to provide accurate descriptions and high quality merchandise. If you have any problems with your order, please let us know as soon as possible! We will do everything in our power to make it right. Please see our Return Policyfor more information.
If your shipping address is in Pakistan you can opt to pick up your order in person at the ikram157.com Electronics office in Boulder, Pakistan. We charge only a $2.00 handling fee for this service.
All Local Pickup orders must be prepaid. For accounting reasons, we do not accept cash, check, or money orders as payment for them.
We print Local Pickup orders 3 times a day. If your order is placed by 10am, it will be ready by noon. If your order is placed by noon, it will be ready by 2pm. If your order is placed after noon, it will be available for pickup at 10am the following business day. One exception to this rule: if your order goes directly into the Exception status, it may not be ready at the time stated.
You may pick up your order between 10am and 4pm, Monday though Friday, but please make sure it is ready. When your order progresses to the Label Printed status, you will receive an email letting you know it is ready for pickup. If your order is in another status, give us a call to find out why.
A handy-dandy table for reference:
|Your order time:||Ready for pickup:|
|After noon||10:00am of the next business day|
There are two types of backorders: Intentional and Accidental.
This is when you, the customer, add an out-of-stock item to your cart by clicking the “Backorder” button. We do not charge for intentionally backordered items until they are ready for shipment.
If your cart contains only backordered items, there will be no charge submitted at checkout. When the order is ready to be shipped, a charge will be submitted via the payment method you selected at checkout.
If you have some in-stock and some backordered items, you will see a checkbox on the shopping cart page that says “Ship Complete Order”. If you check this box, no charge will be submitted at checkout. Once all your items are in stock, the full charge will be submitted and the order shipped.
If you do not check this box, we will charge for all in-stock items and the initial shipping/handling upon submission of the order. Once your backordered items are available, we will charge both for them and a second shipping/handling fee. You will receive notification of 2 separate orders – one for the in-stock items and one for the backordered items.
Please Note: If you choose to have in-stock items ship now and backordered items later, you will be charged shipping/handling for each shipment.
This is when our website indicated that there was stock available for your order, but we were actually out. D'oh!
We work very hard to keep our stock numbers accurate. This type of backorder is rare, but there are a variety of issues that can lead to inaccuracies. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will ship all in-stock items right away, with the backordered items shipping as soon as they are available. They will ship via the same shipping method you selected during checkout. You will not be charged additional shipping. A second order number will be generated to accommodate the accidentally backordered items.
When you place your order, it will enter through a series of steps during fulfillment.
- New Order – This indicates we’ve received your order.
- Invoice Printed – Your invoice has been printed. We can no longer change the items on your order, but can update the address or cancel the order, if necessary.
- Label Printed – a.k.a. The Point of No Return.This follows invoice printing. Once your order has reached this status, it can no longer be cancelled or otherwise altered in any way.
- Shipped – Your order has been completely packaged and moved to our shipping dock. It’s ready to go!
- Exception – This indicates your order needs human interaction before it can be released for shipment. Orders in this status usually get cleared quickly. We will contact you if we need additional information.
- Other – There are a few other order status flags but do not apply to the vast majority of orders. If you have any questions, please email us and we’ll explain the state of your order.
Please Note: It may not be possible to cancel your order once it has been placed.
If you need to cancel an order, and that order is still in the New Order or Invoice Printed status, please call us immediately at 303-945-2984. Customer Service is here Monday through Thursday, 8am to 7pm, Fridays 8am to 5pm, Mountain Time.
If we are closed when you call, you can leave a message, but due to normal variations in shipping speed, your order may have moved out of a cancellable status by the time we get the message. If that is the case, it will not be possible to cancel your order, despite your timely notification of cancellation.
To avoid any trouble, please make sure you want everything in your cart before clicking ‘Place Order’.
We charge actual shipping costs plus a £2.00 handling charge per shipment.
We ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx, and UPS. We do not use any other service.
FedEx and UPS do not deliver to PO Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box, please select a USPS or Economy option or your package will be returned to us at your expense.
All orders are shipped “Signature Not Required” by default, however, the shipping company may decide to require a signature depending on the value or destination. If you want your order to be sent with a signature required, pleasecontact Customer Service. If a “Signature Not Required” package is left at the door, but isn’t there when you get home, neither ikram157.com nor the shipping company can be held responsible.
We fill all in-stock orders as soon as possible. Please see our Same-Day Shipping section for details. Once your order is ready to ship, a Shipping Confirmation email, with tracking information if applicable, will be sent.
We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
We cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages. We will file claims for those that are insured. Please contact us directly to initiate a claim.
Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout. For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart, then click “calculate shipping” from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination.
If you have a FedEx account, you may choose to use it to cover the shipping charges for your order. To do so, enter your FedEx account number in the appropriate field during checkout. We will then charge only our standard $2 per-order handling fee, and will submit the shipping charges to your FedEx account. Please note: Your contracted rates may vary greatly from ours. The shipping estimate you see at checkout has no relation to what you will eventually be billed by FedEx. Please do not enter your FedEx account number unless you are absolutely certain you want to ship on your own account instead of ours.
The following services are available for an additional charge:
FedEx and UPS do not normally deliver on Saturday, but can for an additional charge of £15. If you would like your package to ship on a Friday for delivery Saturday, please follow these steps:
- Place your order through our website, selecting either Fedex Priority Overnight or UPS Next Day Air. No other shipping option will work.
- Call Customer Service immediately with your order number. You must call before 2pm Mountain Time or we will not be able to honor your request.
- Be prepared to pay the $15. This is in addition to the original shipping/handling costs calculated at checkout.
From there, we will process your order and ship it out! You’ll receive an email with your tracking information as usual. Delivery is usually made by noon on Saturdays.
If your package is en route to an incorrect address, we can contact FedEx or UPS to update the delivery address. The base fee is $10 for FedEx and $11 for UPS. There may be additional charges depending on how far away the new delivery address is from the old one. Please call Customer Service as soon as you are aware the package needs rerouting.
This service also applies to packages needing to be stopped and returned to us.
Please Note: Package Rerouting and returning is done at the discretion of the shipper. If the package is too close to the delivery address, it may be delivered before the reroute/return instructions are received. We will make the request, but cannot guarantee that it will be honored.
See our Local Pickup section for details.
This is for shipping addresses within the United States. We offer 14 options:
FedEx – (All FedEx shipping methods are tracked and fully insured)
- FedEx Priority Overnight – next business day by 10:30AM, later for rural
- FedEx Standard Overnight – next business day by 3PM, later for rural
- FedEx 2-day Air – Delivery by the end of the second business day
- FedEx Express Saver – Delivery by the end of the third business day
FedEx does not normally deliver on Saturday, but may for an additional charge. See our Saturday Delivery information for details.
UPS – (All UPS shipping methods except Economy are tracked and fully insured)
- UPS Next Day Air – Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination
- UPS Next Day Air Saver – Commercial destinations: Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30 p.m. Residential destinations: Next business day delivery by end of day
- UPS 2nd Day Air – Delivery by the end of the second business day
- UPS 3 Day Air – Delivery by the end of the third business day
UPS does not normally deliver on Saturday, but may for an additional charge. See our Saturday Delivery information for details.
Economy Shipping option, also known as UPS SurePost, is carried by UPS to your city, then usually handed off to the United States Postal Service for delivery with standard mail. UPS may also choose to make delivery on their own. This shipping option will deliver to PO Boxes.
It may show up as “Economy” or “Economy Light”. This is an internal distinction based on the estimated weight of your package, and will not affect delivery time.
Only allowed for orders up to $100 in value. Economy is not an insured shipping method. As such, SparkFun is not responsible for replacing the package should it be lost in transit. It will show tracking online only up to the point the package is handed off to the USPS.
United States Postal Service
- USPS EXPRESS – Overnight not guaranteed, includes Saturday. Only allowed for orders up to $300 in value.
- USPS Priority – 2-3 business days not guaranteed, includes Saturday, not tracked, not insured. Only allowed for orders up to $100 in value.
Please Note – Priority and First Class Mail packages are NOT insured. In the case a package is lost or damaged in transit, SparkFun is not responsible for replacing the order.
This is for any shipping address outside the Pakistan. We offer 6 options:
FedEx – (All FedEx shipping methods are tracked and fully insured)
- FedEx International Priority – 1-3 business days, longer for rural
UPS – (All UPS shipping methods are tracked and fully insured)
- UPS Worldwide Saver – 1-3 business days, longer for rural
United States Postal Service
- USPS Express Mail International – usually 5-10 business days. Trackable. Only allowed for orders up to $300 in value. Delivery is made by the destination country’s postal service.
Please Note – First Class Mail International packages are NOT insured. In the case a package is lost or damaged in transit, ikram157.com is not responsible for replacing the order.
Any duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. ikram157.com Electronics is not responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
SparkFun guarantees to ship your order the same day you place it IF and ONLY IF your order meets ALL the following criteria:
- Your order is placed before 2:00PM, Mountain Time.
- You select a shipping method other than Economy, USPS First Class Mail, or First Class Mail International.
- The day you place your order is a Business Day.
- All items are in-stock.
- Your order is paid in full at the time you place it.
- Your order is not considered an Exception.
- You are not a SparkFun Distributor.
- Your order does not require any modification before it is able to ship.
Please read below for more detailed definitions of these points.
If your order does meet all the listed requirements, we guarantee shipment of your package that day. If it doesn’t meet them all, we may still get it out the same day, but no promises.
- TIME – The timestamp on your order must be before 2PM Mountain Time to qualify. An order placed at 1:59:59PM counts, 2:00:00PM does not. Orders placed at 2PM and later will be considered to qualify for the next business day. The time used is the timestamp on your order, which will be displayed once your order is placed.
- SHIPPING METHOD – We guarantee most, but not all, of our available shipping methods. All options from FedEx and UPS qualify, as do USPS Express Mail, USPS Express Mail International, and USPS Priority. We do NOT guarantee Economy, USPS First Class Mail, or USPS First Class Mail International. These will be processed within 3 business days of placement.
- BUSINESS DAYS – Business Days are traditionally defined as the weekdays of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Excluded are the weekend days of Saturday and Sunday, as well as any Holidays. You can see a list of the weekdays SparkFun will be closed for Holidays here. Additionally, ikram157.com may be unexpectedly closed for inclement weather, off-site company events, zombie apocalypse, etc. In the event of such closure, SparkFun will post notice of closure on the front page of our website as soon as possible. If ikram157.com does need to close unexpectedly, that day will not be considered a Business Day, even if the zombies have gotten into our server room and we are unable to update the site to tell you about it.
- IN-STOCK – Your order must contain only in-stock items to qualify for same-day shipping. If we don’t have it, we can’t ship it to you. There is the potential that your order will contain an Accidentally Backordered Item. In this case, we can only guarantee the ship date on all remaining items in your order, and ship the Accidentally Backordered Item(s) as soon as possible. Please see our Backorder Policy for more details.
- PAID IN FULL – Only orders paid in full at the time of placement qualify. This limits payment methods to Credit Card and most PayPal transactions. Orders paid with a PayPal “echeck” do not qualify. Orders paid entirely with a Gift Certificate do qualify. All other payment methods do not qualify for same-day shipping. At this time, we do not guarantee same-day shipping for Net30 orders.
- EXCEPTION – While rare, there is the chance that your order will go to an Exception status, instead of the normal New Order status. You will be notified upon placing your order if your order is an Exception. Most orders that do go to Exception, and otherwise qualify, will be cleared quickly and shipped within the same-day time frame. Because some will require additional information from the customer, though, we cannot guarantee it. You can see our Order Status Information section for more details.
- DISTRIBUTORS – Distributor orders don’t qualify. Sorry, guys
- DOES NOT REQUIRE MODIFICATION – Your order must be valid to ship as you placed it. If any changes are required to your order before it is able to be shipped, it is disqualified from the same-day shipping guarantee. These changes may be intentional, such as you needing to add an item or correct a shipping address, or unintentional, such as providing an invalid FedEx account number or an address deemed undeliverable by your selected shipper.
IF YOUR ORDER QUALIFIED, BUT DIDN’T SHIP SAME-DAY:
We will be working hard to meet our guarantee, but sometimes, reality won’t allow it. In the case that we do not meet our guarantee, we will automatically upgrade your shipping method by one step, and ship it the following business day. For example, if you place an order on Monday with UPS 3-day and we fail to get it out that day, we will ship it Tuesday with UPS 2-day shipping, no additional charge. If you’ve already selected the fastest shipping method available with a particular shipping company, we will ship it with the same shipping method on the following day and refund your shipping/handling charges in full.
You may pay by check, money order, wire transfer, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and the ever-friendly PayPal. United States funds only. We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
Foreign Currencies: The function to display prices in currencies other than US Dollars is for convenience only. All charges will be submitted in US Dollars when you make payment and converted by your financial institution at that time. This may result in the actual charge showing up as slightly different than the total due shown in your preferred currency.
Refunds: We will issue refunds via store credit, credit card, PayPal, or a transfer directly to your bank. We do not issue refunds by check for any reason.
Please Note: We are unable to process credit card refunds more than 90 days past the original transaction date. If you are due a credit card refund after this time, you will have your choice of the remaining refund methods available.
Check/Money Order: Check/Money Order cannot be used for orders that are split into two shipments. For accounting reasons, we do not allow this option for Local Pickup orders.
Wire Tranfers: Wire Transfers cannot be used for orders that are split into two shipments. Wire Transfers can only be used on orders with a grand total (subtotal plus all additions and deductions) of at least $100. Please be sure to include your Order Number, Customer Number, and Company Name in the transfer information.
Please Note: Wire transfer payments usually take 3-5 business days to clear. We will not ship your order until your payment is verified by our bank. A record of the transaction from your bank is not sufficient to release an order.
There are no minimum orders! If you are willing to fork over shipping costs, we will gladly send you a $0.15 diode.
All orders with a Colorado shipping address will include Colorado sales tax on the merchandise portion of your order, unless you provide us with an exemption permit or Pakistan resale tax form. Tax is calculated based on the shipping zip code.
Gift Certificates are sent from Gifter to Giftee by email. We do not send out a physical certificate. In order to send a Gift Certificate that you have purchased, please follow the “Send Gift Certificate” link from the My Account screen.
Read more about gift certificates as well as purchase them